The ideal solution for applying parking space savers in both residential and public parking
- An innovative idea to reserve a parking space, commanded by radio transmitter.
- Works in emergency mode during blackouts.
- Two models are available: the small and the large versions, which have a simple, functional anchoring base.
- Safety is guaranteed by the amperometric obstacle detection device and the limit switches.
Unipark for all parking facilities
Ideal for all environments where it is necessary to protect private or authorised personnel parking facilities. This solution also offers simple access to parking spaces with a single radio control operation.
For installers: easy to install in any condition thanks to the practical ground mounting base.
For users: comes in two basic models according to the width of the parking space. Stops movement if an obstacle is detected to ensure maximum operating safety.
The advantages of 24 V electronics
- no more power failures. The electronics automatically detects any power failure and activates emergency operation using backup batteries
- self-learning of the radio code from transmitter to receiver to facilitate radio control activation operations
- amperometric device for detecting obstacles and managing end runs for maximum operating safety
- up to a maximum of 4 Unipark devices can be connected to the same panel to reduce the cost of the systems